Accepted/Completed Need to consoldiate forum accounts

.sn0w

Reaction score
I want to consolidate my accounts to my old one. I was able to log in to my og account, which is under the steam account <removed>. However, it said I needed to make a password that would be sent to my email. Which would not work. I couldn't reset my password or create one. I want to add this steam account to that profile, or atleast to my other profile under the steam user "1941oleg" i used for my ban appeal. I had the same issue under that one, could not reset the password as I would never receive a confirmation email. I want to get VIP but I want to try and fix this forum issue before proceeding with that.

Last edited by a moderator:

.sn0w

Reaction score
Not sure as to the username, should be pretty much the same as this one (i think its .sn0w)

.sn0w

Reaction score
Confirmed this is me.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
So the only issue is that you cannot receive the email? I see mail delivery failures to mail.com domains, not sure if they're having a temporary DNS issue or not. DM me the email address you would like to have your old account changed to, and you can re-associate new steam account once you're in.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?