Denied RiseVisual's Administrator Application

RiseVisual

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? RiseVisual
  • How old are you? 21
  • Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198242608928/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? Around 10 hours
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? "sneaK's Easy Surf !wsl!knifel!gloveslTier 1-2l"
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? As i'm online but I'd strive for at least 15 hours her week. I'm pretty much available 24/7 so time would be no issue for me.
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
Being an administration requires someone who is level headed, someone who will not "abuse" their power in any situation even if something is said that they may not agree with necessarily. Someone who will not favor anyone but also is also very serious about the rules and can calmly enforce them. Also just being involved with the community and any questions or concerns that may have, just overall keeping a peaceful environment that so people can play their favorite servers.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I have played this game for a long time and gotten to know the community, but I also am aware that a lot of the people that come into these servers, surf servers in particular just create havoc with racism and mic spamming. Whether it be me or someone else I just know that in order to keep people coming back we need people to be there to enforce the rules while also just making it a fun and positive environment for everyone else.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I'm a calm and collected person, i'm very mature and have helped with other servers on different games. I have a lot of free time on my hands and I know how to handle situations when they come up. I simply just want to see the server well maintained and keep that positive atmosphere.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I was apart of a few different servers, one for example being a server called "CSi" on Garry's Mod. I never have been kicked or have had any issues with any of them, they simply just no longer were able to continue running the servers.I have been playing on 2 different accounts across the servers so it may not show as if i've been playing as long but I stick to one now of course. Also I am aware I have a VAC ban on my account, i'm not sure if there would interfere with my chances of applying as an administrator but I completely understand if i'm not able to join because of it. The ban was on another game that I received due to sharing my account with a family member once and ever sense I have changed my information. Again i'm not sure if this is an issue but i'm not trying to hide it and I thought i'd be important cause of the fact that we want to keep the servers cheat free.

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
No activity since the end of July, if you become active again, feel free to reapply!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?