Accepted Sensors Admin Application

Sensor

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? Sensor
  • How old are you? 20
  • Link to your Steam Profile : http://steamcommunity.com/id/RealSensor
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 30+
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Kz Server
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 30+
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
As an Admin, my responsibilities are you keep the server in a positive, friendly, and welcoming place for everyone playing. Nobody wants to listen to people spamming their mics or spitting out racial slurs.
Why do you want to become an administrator?
I'm on the Kz server a lot, and during the day there are upwards of up to 15+ people playing, I can't recall the last time I saw an admin on the server other than sneak.
Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I feel that I'm mature, levelheaded, and capable of dealing with any situation thrown at me. I'm reliable and I want to make this community an even better place for new people and even returning players.
Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
Nothing I can think of atm.

Cameron

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
+1 Definitely has a lot of KZ experience so you can help new people out, and seems mature and overall nice :^)

jakeKZ

Reaction score
+1 - Sensor is rank 1 in the KZ server and can help anyone on any map, he is very calm and can deal with any situation a mod would have to deal with. Would be a great admin :)

Aaron

Reaction score
+1 sensor taught me abit about kz, and makes the server honestly a more better place. would be an amazing admin

Soccer Trees

Reaction score
+1 Sensor is on the server a lot and always willing to help. Has the experience to help everyone and would be a great admin.

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
+1 im trying to get to 200 messages

Banana

Reaction score
+1! Sensor is always on when I come online, and is always willing to offer help and advice. I personally think he would make a great admin; not only would he always be avalible, but he is approachable.. which is hard to come by with someone as high of skill as him! :)

~Hanna

✪ Pyr0

Reaction score
+1 Is always on and if someone needs help with a jump or something he usually helps. I personally think he would make a great addition to the server :)

Hayden

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
+1 Only met sensor a week and a half ago and I still think he'd make a great Admin. He's very friendly and has a lot of experience with kz. Whenever I get on he's on and always ready to help.

Jeflex

Reaction score
+1 Sensor, he is a smart and very helpful dude, having him as an admin for sure will be great for the kz server also he is almost always on so I'm sure he deserves the role of an admin.
(PS, he is #1 on the server)

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register