Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
CS:GO
  • Several back end updates
  • Attempting to figure out why KZ is crashing, I suspect it is because of the newly added gloves so I disabled them for now and made some other changes
  • Fixed showtriggers being able to be used by non-VIP's in certain circumstances (thanks Robo Roboto), dressed up the chat message a little as well
  • Fix for some players getting booted who had a different version of some custom content on 1v1 Arenas that wasn't in use anyways
  • Added further significant anticheat detection, logging, & research methods
Rust
  • Had to shut down the server again for now. Unfortunately the latest update brought a massive amount of load onto our machine, which I just can't justify considering the server barely sees any population. As always, I'll be re-testing every update, hopefully they'll come out with some optimizations in the near future.

I've got a lot more in the pipline for the upcoming days (NOT COMPLETED YET):
  • Getting to the bottom of the crouch/super boosting issues, I'm hoping to have something rolled out soon to remedy the problem.
  • New chat hint/advert system which will include the newly usable game_text option, so chat will be a little less spammy
  • Nicely formatted welcome message for donors
  • surf_colum_2
  • surf_overgrowth2
  • Fix for donors hearing ads on very rare occasion
  • New 1v1 Arenas maps

Last edited:

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.