• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • super ultra gaylord yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.TaylorSwift

Reaction score
so basically over the past few months I have changed my lifoo up a bit as some of y'all already know.

Basically I would just like to put out a thank you to all the boiz on sneaks server and a special shout out to my boi sneak also (some people have no idea how much work he puts in but I would say its literally like a second job for him) and I can't give him enough props for that

Basically over the past few weeks I haven't really been playing games atoll and it has made me come to realise how much steam had taken over a chunk of my life over the past 6 years , and because of this I have decided to move on from it all ha ghayyyy. For the foreseeable future I will probably only be on for like 2/3 hours a week.

Shout outs:
Sneak: hq memer, solid ownder, super kind duder all round
Roboto: always down to cross weeners, hq enough retard to make it to the mr memer group lybbg
PB:never paid for a danm movie in his life, hq adman, pubg autisim moment king
ADY: friendliest internet retard on the planet
hunter: for be me son

many others are kewl too but thanks to the above for being sik cunts
So peace out grill scouts was fun

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
so basically over the past few months I have changed my lifoo up a bit as some of y'all already know.

Basically I would just like to put out a thank you to all the boiz on sneaks server and a special shout out to my boi sneak also (some people have no idea how much work he puts in but I would say its literally like a second job for him) and I can't give him enough props for that

Basically over the past few weeks I haven't really been playing games atoll and it has made me come to realise how much steam had taken over a chunk of my life over the past 6 years , and because of this I have decided to move on from it all ha ghayyyy. For the foreseeable future I will probably only be on for like 2/3 hours a week.

Shout outs:
Sneak: hq memer, solid ownder, super kind duder all round
Roboto: always down to cross weeners, hq enough retard to make it to the mr memer group lybbg
PB:never paid for a danm movie in his life, hq adman, pubg autisim moment king
ADY: friendliest internet retard on the planet
hunter: for be me son

many others are kewl too but thanks to the above for being sik cunts
So peace out grill scouts was fun
gonna FUKIN miss you buddy we had a lot of a+ moments :((((
ill see you on hdbits one day bro fam

Robo

Reaction score
Keep in touch guy. You grew on me like a fucking tumor, but I wouldn't ever get rid of you! Glad to see you found some things in life to do that you enjoy now. :^) <3

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
[SNK.SRV] Mr.TaylorSwift finished the map with a time of (2:13:55:00). [Rank #15/15 | SR: +2:07:30:84]
one last time euro

s p o o k y

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Lifetime VIP
Head Admin
Reaction score
you son of a bitch, after all the times i called you gay you didn't shout me out.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?