Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
All Surf Servers

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Almost everyday.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I'm a very active and well-known member of the surf server that likes to engage in conversations with everyone on the server. I believe that I will be able to be an active moderator for this server on times that usually no moderators are on.
I've noticed that the server has been quite toxic lately and not enjoyable for me and a lot of the other long time surfers. So, I would like to be able to help the server out by getting rid of the occasional mic spammers.
I like to think of myself as a teacher on the surf server. I have about 2k hours of surfing. I'm usually the one to help people if they ever ask and find myself going around in spec sometimes helping new people out.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
I have been votemuted once and accidental VPN banned once.

Any additional relevant information:
I know how to find steam id's easily and will probably understand how to mute and gag people quickly. I'm usually the one to call admin if there is a valid reason and usually first try to tell them to stop myself.

Neksal

Reaction score
I have seen you occasionally on the servers but I have not seen you at all in the Discord.

A future moderator to me should not only participate in in-game servers and conversations but as well in Discord conversations to build friendships with the well-known members in the community,

Good luck on your app.

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
+1 even though he mean to me

MONA

Reaction score
+1 well liked among the community, and very epic dude

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
I think this man could be having an existential crisis, he's changed names so many times I doubt he knows who he really is anymore.

On a real note, I think you need to show a little bit more seriousness when it comes to handling yourself in the server. I don't mean having to be a prude, or rule lawyering. I think it's fine to be a memer but showing a serious side a bit more would help you a lot.

For now I'm neutral but I don't see any large things that could become a problem.

adder

Reaction score
+1 fun to surf with on the server and is on often adds life to the server

Last edited:

spoon

Reaction score
i get on like once a month and he is on every time i dont think he has a life please give him something to do +1

Mini ღ

Reaction score
I would like to know why you think that way
The one time I join the surf server you just start harassing me without me saying anything. If you have a problem with me you can message me but I think your actions in that situation show what kind of person you are, and because of that I don't think that would make you a good staff member.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?