Denied Staff Application - Bubbly

PossiblyNipsy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Today when I walked into my economics class I saw something I dread every time I close my eyes. Someone had brought their new gaming laptop to class. The Forklift he used to bring it was still running idle at the back. I started sweating as I sat down and gazed over at the 700lb beast that was his laptop. He had already reinforced his desk with steel support beams and was in the process of finding an outlet for a power cable thicker than Amy Schumer's thigh. I start shaking. I keep telling myself I'm going to be alright and that there's nothing to worry about. He somehow finds a fucking outlet. Tears are running down my cheeks as I send my last texts to my family saying I love them. The teacher starts the lecture, and the student turns his laptop on. The colored lights on his RGB Backlit keyboard flare to life like a nuclear flash, and a deep humming fills my ears and shakes my very soul. The entire city power grid goes dark. The classroom begins to shake as the massive fans begin to spin. In mere seconds my world has gone from vibrant life, to a dark, earth shattering void where my body is getting torn apart by the 150mph gale force winds and the 500 decibel groan of the cooling fans. As my body finally surrenders, I weep, as my school and my city go under. I fucking hate gaming laptops.

Goldblosom

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Today when I walked into my economics class I saw something I dread every time I close my eyes. Someone had brought their new gaming laptop to class. The Forklift he used to bring it was still running idle at the back. I started sweating as I sat down and gazed over at the 700lb beast that was his laptop. He had already reinforced his desk with steel support beams and was in the process of finding an outlet for a power cable thicker than Amy Schumer's thigh. I start shaking. I keep telling myself I'm going to be alright and that there's nothing to worry about. He somehow finds a fucking outlet. Tears are running down my cheeks as I send my last texts to my family saying I love them. The teacher starts the lecture, and the student turns his laptop on. The colored lights on his RGB Backlit keyboard flare to life like a nuclear flash, and a deep humming fills my ears and shakes my very soul. The entire city power grid goes dark. The classroom begins to shake as the massive fans begin to spin. In mere seconds my world has gone from vibrant life, to a dark, earth shattering void where my body is getting torn apart by the 150mph gale force winds and the 500 decibel groan of the cooling fans. As my body finally surrenders, I weep, as my school and my city go under. I fucking hate gaming laptops.

No, you’re NOT a real gamer.

I’m so sick of all these people that tho k they’re gamers. No, you’re not. Most of you are not even close to being gamers. I see these people saying β€œI put well over 100 hours in this game, it’s great!” that’s nothing, most of us can easily put 300+ hours in all our games. I see people who only have a Nintendo Switch and claim to be gamers. Come talk to me when you pick up a PS4 controller then we be friends.

Also DEAR ALL WOMEN: PokΓ©mon is not a real game. Animal Crossing is not a real game. The Sims is not a real game. Mario is not a real game. Stardew valley is not a real game. Mobile games are NOT.REAL.GAMES. put down the baby games and play something that requires challenge and skill for once.

Sincerely, all of the ACTUAL gamers.

Bubbly

Reaction score
guys this is a forum post for ADMIN APPLICATIONS as the applicant in question I would really appreciate it if we kept the topic on my admin app, I could expect this from would-be trolls on surf but NOT sneak server admins!!!

PossiblyNipsy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
guys this is a forum post for ADMIN APPLICATIONS as the applicant in question I would really appreciate it if we kept the topic on my admin app, I could expect this from would-be trolls on surf but NOT sneak server admins!!!
guys 😐 this πŸ“πŸ‘€ is πŸ€” a πŸ¦‘ forum post for ADMIN APPLICATIONS as πŸ›  the 🌈 applicant in πŸ”« question I πŸ‘‡πŸ’• would really appreciate πŸ˜ΎπŸ‘Š it 😲 if we kept πŸ”„πŸ€› the πŸšŸπŸŽ… topic on πŸ†πŸ”› my admin app, I could expect πŸ€—πŸ€— this from would-be πŸ‘‰ trolls on surf but πŸ‘ NOT πŸ€·πŸ‘ sneak server πŸ€– admins!!!

Bubbly

Reaction score
guys 😐 this πŸ“πŸ‘€ is πŸ€” a πŸ¦‘ forum post for ADMIN APPLICATIONS as πŸ›  the 🌈 applicant in πŸ”« question I πŸ‘‡πŸ’• would really appreciate πŸ˜ΎπŸ‘Š it 😲 if we kept πŸ”„πŸ€› the πŸšŸπŸŽ… topic on πŸ†πŸ”› my admin app, I could expect πŸ€—πŸ€— this from would-be πŸ‘‰ trolls on surf but πŸ‘ NOT πŸ€·πŸ‘ sneak server πŸ€– admins!!!
what was the point of this?

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
guys this is a fowum post fow admin applications as the appwicant in question i wouwd weawwy appweciate it if we kept the topic on my admin app, i couwd expect this fwom wouwd-be twowws on suwf but not sneak sewvew admins!!!

PossiblyNipsy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
guys this is a fowum post fow admin applications as the appwicant in question i wouwd weawwy appweciate it if we kept the topic on my admin app, i couwd expect this fwom wouwd-be twowws on suwf but not sneak sewvew admins!!!
what was the point of this?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register