Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/thrillmint/

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Sneaks retakes 1-3

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
mon-friday ] [Monday - Anytime after 4 pm pst, Tuesday - Anytime after 5:30 pm pst , Wednesday - Anytime after 3:30 pst, Thursday - Anytime after 7:30 pst, And Friday - Anytime after 3:30 pst. -

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
If you guys decide to approve my application to be a moderator some qualities I could bring forward are as follows, Having 0 tolerance for racism, slurs/ hate speech, trolling, and major toxicity. Sometimes people make jokes and I love that humor is always good to have in servers and they help build communities but sometimes people take them too far.

Even tho I've only been playing for roughly about a Year on sneaks servers (Feb of 2021) I have witnessed racism and derogatory slurs. If you guys will give me a chance I am certain I will be able to help reduce the number of people that decide it would be funny to be racist and use derogatory slurs. If I am accepted into the moderation team it will give me more motivation and I will be on as much as possible.

It would be great if you guys would be willing to give me a shot at it. I only play retakes on csgo and that happens to be sneak's servers, so I play practically play the servers daily. If Iam accepted I will not only go on retake servers I will join different ones its just that currently I only play the retakes servers. I could probably put in 35-40 hours a week into moderation for the csgo servers If I do happen to be accepted into the moderation team.

I appreciate the opportunity you guys give everyone to be a part of the moderation team and If I do not get accepted I just wanted to say thank you for the opportunity to at least apply.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
I have never had administrative action taken upon me that I recall.

Any additional relevant information:
Nope!

mask

Reaction score
+1 ive played retakes with you alot and you are very cool in the discord!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?