Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198286169169/

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Sneaks 1v1 #1

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
M-F After 3PM EST & All day Saturday and Sunday

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
Friendly/Outgoing: These two things are unique to me because with all the time I spend on this server I tend to see some of the same people everyday as well. It is cool to create friendships from this and I take pride in making connections and finding likeness with people i’ve never met before!

6,000+ Hours in CSGO: I have spent I a lot of time within the community and I am completely aware how toxic it can be.

Respect: This is something that goes a long way for me. I respect everyone no matter who they are or what background they come from. This was something that was very dominant in my household growing up and still live with those values to this day.

Other Qualities:
Confident
Sociable
Helpful
Resourceful
Level headed

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional relevant information:
My first connect to Sneaks Server was in 2018. I have been a VIP within the server for over a year. I also been Top 15 within the Server multiple times along with playing over 30,000 rounds within the Arena.
One of the main things I look for when I join Sneaks 1v1 is a environment where everyone can enjoy their time and converse with others from around the world. With all the time I spend in these 1v1 servers it is easy for simple trash talk to be taken to a next level since people hide behind their screen. This is when that environment I hope for becomes toxic and unplayable. I am looking to make sure that that as long as i’m within the server no one can cross that line. I am almost always online so even if I wasn’t in the server someone could contact me and I could deal with the issues as needed. If you’ve read this all I thank you for taking the time to read and I hope I can continue to make Sneaks Servers a better place for everyone.

Thank you all! :)
-FrostyP

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord