Staff Application (General Manager) - Dr. Addicus PhD. Esq.

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
User name: Ady [Wheezy]

In-Game Name:
Dr. Addicus PhD. Esq.

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/sometimesitbelikethattho/

Position(s) you are applying for:
General Manager

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Everything

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
7 days a week 16 hours a day.

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
Most level headed objective person anyone could ask for. I try to see all sides of a situation and make sure to stay unbiased during decision making.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
3 or 4 years here at sneaks bro. So might as well have a BS in baby sitting at this point.

Any additional relevant information:
I'm applying for a position that doesn't currently exist, General Manager.

Last edited:

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
-1 has 4000 hours in FiveM but +2 cuz he said he was gonna kiss me if I didn't +1 him :KappaPride:

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
as ady knows ive been a big supporter of this role coming to fruition, +5, easy pick for sure. im not necessarily sure on the differences between this and head-admin but either way looks good to me

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
What do you envision the regular duties, short and long term goals of a Community Manager would be?

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
  • Staff
Realistically I feel like a Community Manager handles direct communication between staff and the community as their primary goals. Beyond communication I would say that it would be a Community Managers goal to directly coordinate with members and the events team to hopefully continue to have events that the community as a whole are interested in.

Short term goals would included managing the events team and trying to create an event schedule with a wider range of games.

Long term goals would included trying to widen the scope of the community as a whole. Helping to branch some more social aspects of the community out to increase members. Also creating these social branches can help give people more options to play games with people even outside csgo but still in the community.

chilly

Reaction score
-one. bullied me last 2 days on valorant cuz im better then him

Spidy

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Realistically I feel like a Community Manager handles direct communication between staff and the community as their primary goals. Beyond communication I would say that it would be a Community Managers goal to directly coordinate with members and the events team to hopefully continue to have events that the community as a whole are interested in.

Short term goals would included managing the events team and trying to create an event schedule with a wider range of games.

Long term goals would included trying to widen the scope of the community as a whole. Helping to branch some more social aspects of the community out to increase members. Also creating these social branches can help give people more options to play games with people even outside csgo but still in the community.
fat +1, already love the idea and the fact that ady would be in said position makes it a thousand times better

phoebe

Reaction score
+1 he is a cool guy, a good mediator to fights and helps everyone keep calm.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?