Administrator

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Surf beginner, Surf Easy, & 1v1

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Daily, evenings (MT)

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I was told that I was not required to put in an admin application, but I have had multiple requests to do so, and I thought it wouldn't hurt.
Over the past few months as a moderator on these servers, I have found myself to be very committed. These servers have changed me for the best, in ways I could not imagine. I have learned restraint, patience, forgiveness, and gratitude through my interactions with other players and I have really had an amazing time doing so. I first applied for staff simply to mute people who micspam, but I find now that I wish to make more of a difference. If I were to become an admin, I think I would only feel stronger about my dedication to keeping the community strong, uplifting, and an enjoyable place for everybody. I can be a little uncertain of my choices, but from the feedback I have gotten, and the support of my fellow staff members and players, I believe I can be trusted to make the right decisions when needed.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No.

Any additional relevant information:
Once again, I understand this application was not necessary, but I have been asked a few times where my application was, so here it is :)
User name: Goldblosom

In-Game Name:
Goldblosom

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Goldblosom

Position(s) you are applying for:
Administrator

Yes

Daily, evenings (MT)

I was told that I was not required to put in an admin application, but I have had multiple requests to do so, and I thought it wouldn't hurt.
Over the past few months as a moderator on these servers, I have found myself to be very committed. These servers have changed me for the best, in ways I could not imagine. I have learned restraint, patience, forgiveness, and gratitude through my interactions with other players and I have really had an amazing time doing so. I first applied for staff simply to mute people who micspam, but I find now that I wish to make more of a difference. If I were to become an admin, I think I would only feel stronger about my dedication to keeping the community strong, uplifting, and an enjoyable place for everybody. I can be a little uncertain of my choices, but from the feedback I have gotten, and the support of my fellow staff members and players, I believe I can be trusted to make the right decisions when needed.

No.

Once again, I understand this application was not necessary, but I have been asked a few times where my application was, so here it is :)
Personally i dont like her

CiViL

Reaction score
User name: Goldblosom

In-Game Name:
Goldblosom

Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Goldblosom

Position(s) you are applying for:
Administrator

Yes

Daily, evenings (MT)

No.

+1

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register