Accepted Staff Application - Mandii

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I want to +1 this but im a little hesitant, not because of lack of professionalism or being a good member of staff, but think you still have a bit to learn with your mod roll, seen multiple times a lack of knowledge about commands or how to take action on certain things. I would like to see more time on this for you to learn more and to become more experienced with everything as a whole before moving on to more power on the servers as an admin.

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Never had an issue with you at all. I feel like you've always handled situations well. In the server you're able to banter and be serious at the same time.

+1 for me dog.

Mandii

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I want to +1 this but im a little hesitant, not because of lack of professionalism or being a good member of staff, but think you still have a bit to learn with your mod roll, seen multiple times a lack of knowledge about commands or how to take action on certain things. I would like to see more time on this for you to learn more and to become more experienced with everything as a whole before moving on to more power on the servers as an admin.
Thx broski, it is true that i do lack command knowledge, mostly do to never having a need to use em. But thanks for the feedback =v=.

Members online

No members online now.

Upcoming Events

Discord