Accepted Staff Application - Mandii

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I want to +1 this but im a little hesitant, not because of lack of professionalism or being a good member of staff, but think you still have a bit to learn with your mod roll, seen multiple times a lack of knowledge about commands or how to take action on certain things. I would like to see more time on this for you to learn more and to become more experienced with everything as a whole before moving on to more power on the servers as an admin.

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Never had an issue with you at all. I feel like you've always handled situations well. In the server you're able to banter and be serious at the same time.

+1 for me dog.

Mandii

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I want to +1 this but im a little hesitant, not because of lack of professionalism or being a good member of staff, but think you still have a bit to learn with your mod roll, seen multiple times a lack of knowledge about commands or how to take action on certain things. I would like to see more time on this for you to learn more and to become more experienced with everything as a whole before moving on to more power on the servers as an admin.
Thx broski, it is true that i do lack command knowledge, mostly do to never having a need to use em. But thanks for the feedback =v=.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?