Steam Profile Link:
https://steamcommunity.com/id/spirit1704

Position(s) you are applying for:

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Beginner & Easy primarily

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Daily, times vary throughout the day and night -- 7 days/weekly & between 7am to 12am (hours vary whilst working)

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
I've been a part of sneaK's community since 2015 when it was either a 24/7 surf_beginner server, or perhaps on that map regularly. Throughout that time, I was an administrator of the belated "Opium Gaming" surf, or, "Newb Surf" as it was mostly known for, until its gradual end. Currently, I occasionally moderate a server known as "Boner", which is a west-coast based CS:GO surfing community. I've been zoning, and implementing a form of moderation on those servers since March of 2020, during its initial launch. However, the community, and owner, are primarily not interested in any form of a moderated community, and administrator actions are reversed due to inner-circle conflicts of immaturity. I'm personally centralized (Kentucky), and I've always resorted to sneaK's more premium and superior server throughout the years in regards to records that I can rely on which are fairly accurate and respectable for the specific settings sneaK's uses. sneaK's community offers a more moderated community in which I've partook in submitting reports that have been dealt with cordially, and respectfully. I'm starting to make sneaK's servers my primary surfing area, and I'd like to possibly contribute towards the continued efforts of moderating the servers. Through my personal experiences of hosting a popular server in 2015/6 (the beginner cave & Ole Scallywag Cove), administrating a current surfing community in which I'm looking towards sneaK's, and experiences in general of handling a community of regular users.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
No

Any additional relevant information:
Outside of the Counter-Strike surfing community, I wanted to note that I use to be a part of GameSurge's staff, 2008-2014, as a Network Helper (+H) & Oper. We handled over 100,000 registered users at one point in time, and regularly had as many across the network. My responsibilities were primarily channel registrations, direct account help, and conflict resolutions. I no longer actively participate on IRC.

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Tbh a really really good application, just the one problem that me and a lot of people I've talked to have never heard of or seen you. Would love to see you around more often and make a presence known.

Goldblosom

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I love the effort you put into this application, I would just love to see more of you on the server as I don't personally recall seeing you before. Good luck!

Rainbolt

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
  • Staff
Thanks for the responses!

I've not been terribly active as of lately as I've been on the West based server, and a private one at my house primarily. I'd hop in sneaK's during the morning hours prior to work mostly.

I've since made sneaK's my primary go-to again as I'm stepping away from the other community, and looking forward to continuing map completions, contributing activity over here again.

Regardless of the application, I'm starting to show more activity now -- it's quite a fundamental importance of such a request in participating within the moderation of the servers anyhow. :)

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score

Neksal

Reaction score
I havent seen you much in the Discord until recently and on the servers as well like what Gold said. But with your past experiences I think you would fit well for the position :)

+1

Ady [Wheezy]

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1
Said Nightmare Before Christmas was a "good movie"

On a real note, you put a ton of effort into your application and when I looked at your connects it looks like you were mostly active in 2019.

Great to see you active again, goodluck!

Rainbolt

Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+1
Said Nightmare Before Christmas was a "good movie"

On a real note, you put a ton of effort into your application and when I looked at your connects it looks like you were mostly active in 2019.

Great to see you active again, goodluck!

Thanks!

I have quite the free time now that I'm localized/regional with the work I do outside of a small Internet org & family, which I've reflected in the original application. With the prior community I have administration with, though I've stepped down officially with the owner as I'd like the opportunity over here, I've always been active through responding to in-game reports with the calladmin function, and having an active presence.

I grew up in a Mennonite homestead, but our neighbors introduced me to Nightmare Before Christmas when I was younger, and now it's essentially a ritual of watching it during Halloween & Christmas seasons, ha! I'd say the same with Hocus Pocus, too, and even the HalloweenTown movies. Great stuff. :)

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?