Accepted/Completed surf_crzyfrog_reloaded

♪ ryN

Reaction score
There is a lighting glitch on s2 in surf_crzyfrog_reloaded, everything has become black when you get about half way through the stage. I don't remember it being like this before, I remember it being a fairly easy map with not much of a difficulty curve. However, now with the weird black lighting, it's actually somewhat difficult.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Holy hell you're not kidding. This has to do with the most recent CS:GO update: http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/2017/05/18684/
– Fixed long standing issue with lightstyles and dynamic shadow blending – they are now compatible with CSM’s and can be used in maps.

I'm not sure if this is fixable on my end, the lighting in the map itself may need to be modified and the map may need to be recompiled into a new version.

More info (it's actually still broken regardless of what Valve says they have fixed, obviously): https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffe...ke_global_offensive_update_for_51217/dhhjcfv/

Last edited:

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Just an update, a-ha! a-ha! was so gracious to update the map for us with some tweaks I've requested to make the map more fun overall, and more accommodating to skill surf (since it's originally a surf dm map), it will be getting replaced this week.

Josh

Reaction score
hopefully ending of 2 isnt as bad anymore PogChamp

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord