Denied Tippy's 1v1 Server Application

Tippy

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name?
    - Tippy
  • How old are you?
  • Link to your Steam Profile
    - https://steamcommunity.com/id/PrincessTippy/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
    - 20-40 hours
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
    - 1v1 Server
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
    - at minimum 20
  • What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
    - At minimum making sure that no one in the server feels threatened of offended by comments made by others. Making sure chat and game play stays free of people screaming the n word / cheating / and overall discomfort. Overall making sure the community is happy with the server and thinks the admins are doing a good job, making sure there is open communication between the admin and the player.
  • Why do you want to become an administrator?
    - I spend a lot of time in the 1v1 server and there is almost never an admin online, I was playing today where a young boy was screaming at a female player for being a "fat whore" and yelling the N word over and over again in chat. I don't like that nothing is done to these players and wish to help take matters in to my own hands. I know being a girl on the internet is difficult enough and not being able to enjoy simple community maps simply because you're a female is not ok.
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position?
    - I bring a different voice to the admin table, I spend so so many hours on this server and have a very friendly relationship with a high majority of the servers regular players. I am friendly and simply treat the server as a casual past time that I use to play some go and have fun communication with people in the server.
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
    - I really enjoy my time spent on this server but the amount of ear rape and racist / homophobic people that can freely join whenever they want and hurt people really upsets me and I'm willing to do what ever it takes to help clean up the server and make sure it's a friendly place for everyone <3
Thank you for your time <3

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register