Accepted/Completed Two surf ideas

yuki

Reaction score
Note, i'm not sure if these things are possible in CK Surf

1. Since we have WRCP timer it would be cool if we had plugin showing speed when leaving startzone (so you actually know if you have enough prestrafe speed for stage record)

2. Option to switch map time difference from you vs record to let's say you vs 5top time (i dont want to see +3seconds to record after first stage god dammit)

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
1. Since we have WRCP timer it would be cool if we had plugin showing speed when leaving startzone (so you actually know if you have enough prestrafe speed for stage record)

I actually already have this working, looking to implement sometime in the near future. I was messing with the newly available game_text that valve fixed (finally, after 5 years) and was looking to implement it into that, rather than more crap in the chat. Chat is getting way too spammy, I'm working on trying to cut that down.

2. Option to switch map time difference from you vs record to let's say you vs 5top time (i dont want to see +3seconds to record after first stage god dammit)

I feel like this is pretty niche, and more of a mind game than anything else. At this point, why not just be able to select top 50, and see that you're beating that time to make yourself feel better?

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?