Was a good run !

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Cameron, Jan 24, 2018.

?

Should I ban everyone just before sneak takes my admin away?

1. Yes.

15 vote(s)
    88.2%
  2. No.

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. Fayse

Fayse Admin Admin

wow! i had no idea girls still played video games lols i thought they went extinct like the dinosores! especially cutie gamer girls ;3 if u ever wanna play some games with a gentleman like me (that treats u RIGHT and isn't a douche) feel free to accept my second friend request i think the first one got glitched by steam, damn u gaben! XD btw do u watch anime?

Cameron likes this.
  2. Spidy

Spidy Well-Known Member

cam Apr 5, 2017 @ 8:40pm
    lmao xd

N E V E R F O R G E T

Cameron likes this.
  3. Frumpy

Frumpy Well-Known Member

+1 for p2

4. Shredded

Shredded New Member

still my favorite admin, who tf am I going to call when I need admins!

Cameron likes this.
  5. a-ha!

a-ha! Well-Known Member

@Cameron married Man died before SEX. His Wife cut his Penis, filled it with cement & fixed it in d wall. Every night she used to go to d wall & get satisfied herself. One day her neighbour saw this..! He made a hole in the wall removed the husband's penis & put his own penis place of that.. & waited for his turn for sex. The lady come with a knife...cut his penis & said "Darlingtoday we are shifting to our new house..!" Moral-- don't put your dick everywhere and also the man who remove the penis from the wall had to touch penis to remove it so he gay as hell.

Cameron likes this.
  6. pbjpie

pbjpie Former Staff Former Staff

R U FUCKIN WOT
    m8
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    ill miss ya, we blasted the shit out of video games in the summer and it truly was a blast to hang with you, roboto, spidy and the crew. i suppose with most of the squad moving on it was inevitable, but you will always be a great pal of mine and should defo hit me up sometime and we will hit bf1 with a storm unseen to mankind. ill see you round man, thanks for being a great friend and a great admin:emoji_call_me:

Cameron likes this.
  7. The Big Gay

The Big Gay Well-Known Member

wow! i had no idea girls still played video games lols i thought they went extinct like the dinosores! especially cutie gamer girls ;3 if u ever wanna play some games with a gentleman like me (that treats u RIGHT and isn't a douche) feel free to accept my second friend request i think the first one got glitched by steam, damn u gaben! XD btw do u watch anime?

this is a good copy pasta.

cam ur gaye

pb ur gayer

spidereyboyo ur still a fage

fuk u frumpy

sneak smells like feet

butts and boobs

wuttup 212

thug lyfe

fayse is gay too

BDIFF and Fayse like this.
  8. a-ha!

a-ha! Well-Known Member

wtf where me

9. Chris O'Donnell

Chris O'Donnell Member

where is storm LMAO got to know you outside of surf more than any other admin, thanks for not muting me and helping me not get my ass raped by other admins. Maybe you'll start liking the server more again now that you're not admin, not enough to stay consistent but more than once a month. My favorite admin before you died and didn't come on for a month. I still wish I had you moving your mic on stream recorded, and I hope that the Halloween joke no longer exists. So long butter finger dick ass bitch, face looks like the back of a crunch bar headass, looking like the inside of a snickers bar after getting bit by a 6 year old and left out in the sun bitchass dickass motherfucker.

-Chris

10. Ruto

Ruto Admin Admin Ops Team KZ Global Team

CAAAAAAAAM