Denied Zenith Administrator Application

zenith

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name? ✧zenith✧ (this may change periodically but it will generally be zenith).
  • How old are you? 16 (07/31/2000)
  • Link to your Steam Profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/zenithae/
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)? 45-55
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Easy Surf (Tier 1-2).
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 45-55
What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
I believe that my role as an administrator is to enforce the server rules/guidelines strictly no matter who has broken them (IE no exceptions for friends). My responsibilities are to make sure the server is running well at all times, and everyone on the server is happy with their experience on the server, as well as growing the community and making it a better, more enjoyable place for all members.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I would like to become an administrator for multiple reasons, my main reason is the fact that I can be on mainly during the day (now that I have finished classes I can be on when ever I am needed) which is and has been one of the times that the rules have been broken most (because of the lack of admins). Another major reason is that I have been part of the community for a fair bit now, about 6-7 months, which makes me a well known and (relatively) respected in the servers/community. I would also just like to see more people playing on the server during the day, a lot of times people never join back because their first experience is horrible because of the fact there are no admins on to enforce rules.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I believe i would make a very adequate admin based on the fact that I can be on from the times of 7:00am - 12:00am essential everyday. I also have no problem with changing my attitude on the server, at this time i do joke around a lot which isn't very "admin" like. I can and will be serious when it comes to the betterment of the servers as a whole.

Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
I have noticed the server basically begging for a daytime admin (myself included), there just needs to be someone that has the time to get on early in the morning and early afternoon. I have also noticed a lot of newer people joining the sever as of late and believe a new admin is needed to control the traffic.

Edit: I still believe everything stated above but I would like to clarify/update a few small things. Lately I have not been on the server as much as I used to, not to say I couldn't start getting on it's just for the time being I'm maybe on 10 hours a week if that, if I did end up receiving admin I would get on the same amount as I listed originally. As of 2 weeks ago (around the time of the drama and week ban incident) I was a huge ass on the server, and I do feel a break was needed, if I do become an administrator I will (to my best abilities) try to be mature and respectful. I highly doubt i will get admin seeing how my one official recommendation is from a former admin but I'll keep my hopes up.

Last edited:

EthanAce

Reaction score
+1, would be a good admin and we really need a daytime admin

Kaysher

Reaction score
"Poor color choice. Badmin application is more like it." - Skoopy

Noldyy

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
I vouch for him. +1

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
+1, nice guy

zenith

Reaction score
  • Banned
i guess we can say goodbye to this ever happening, that kinda sucks.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?