Denied Exo Admin App

Frumpy

Admin
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Needs better mic, and I don't really think you would make a good admin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. -1

Reaction score
Are you stupid... We're all reviewing you. We all don't want you to be admin. If you don't want to know the answer to something then don't ask. Posting an admin application when people dislike you means your gonna get all positive comments. ❄️❄️❄️
That is not a review not even close its called being a meme to someone when you do not like them .-.

Rocco

Reaction score
That is not a review not even close its called being a meme to someone when you do not like them .-.
Stfu you big gaey and who told you you could @ me kid. Oh and he votrmute abuses and is a little tattle tale bitch

Robo

Reaction score
Stfu you big gaey and who told you you could @ me kid. Oh and he votrmute abuses and is a little tattle tale bitch

"little tattle tale bitch" mfw...

-------------------------------------------------------------

On to the topic at hand. You sometimes are part of the toxicity, other than that I don't really have a problem with you. I wouldn't say you could teach people how to surf because you're somewhat new to it I feel. Good luck though.

Cameron

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
Sorry but I'm gonna have to throw in a big -1 here.

I like the amount of time you put into the server, you should keep that up. Although when It comes to helping people surf I don't think that you're very knowledgeable on it, as you come off to be still learning yourself a lot.

Also I would like to address the feedback you've already gotten, these admin applications aren't all plus 1's every time, you'll receive negative feedback here and on server and seeing how you handled that instead of accepting criticism is very worrying. Good Luck Though.

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
not sure why half the people being critical here are absolute shitlords on easy surf looking at you rocco

regardless, id say you are about the same as any other surf regular; keep up the good work and maybe in future ill hit u with a hot +1

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?