It's time to talk about Rocco

Robo

Reaction score
Being more realistic, I don't think he should be banned. If he wouldn't act like a spastic half of the time he's on the server trying to be fucking edgy and shit he wouldn't get instantly muted by everybody. It's simple logic, he just has some need to be noticed by somebody. He's young, but I still find that a shitty reason to let anybody get away with advertising his stupid gambling site or being an edgy memelord as it seems.

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Oh, uh, this is serious. Whoops.

Can't say I'm often on a the same time as Rocco, however as Robo Roboto pointed out, none of what was described is a good excuse to act like a wild buffoon (from what I gather).

That being said, let's list out a couple things which aren't ok:
  • Actively advertising your shitty gambling website (I've had to warn others about this before). If he's just talking about the development of it, who cares, but if it's being used as a sly way to be like 'heyyyy we just updated added this thing come check out blah blah.com' then that is also not ok.
  • Instantly vote muting someone when the come on the server before they even say a word
So it kind of goes both ways. He was just 24hr banned for vote mute evasion the other day, also. Thoughts?

Robo

Reaction score
  • Instantly vote muting someone when the come on the server before they even say a word

You know how you give somebody like 10 chances to change and they never do? This is that situation, and that's why nobody gives him a chance anymore. I don't think it's fair to vote mute him instantly, but I completely understand where they come from when they do it. I'll admit to doing it a few times because he's just annoying. Plain and simple.

Semper

Reaction score
Oh, uh, this is serious. Whoops.

Can't say I'm often on a the same time as Rocco, however as Robo Roboto pointed out, none of what was described is a good excuse to act like a wild buffoon (from what I gather).

That being said, let's list out a couple things which aren't ok:
  • Actively advertising your shitty gambling website (I've had to warn others about this before). If he's just talking about the development of it, who cares, but if it's being used as a sly way to be like 'heyyyy we just updated added this thing come check out blah blah.com' then that is also not ok.
So it kind of goes both ways. He was just 24hr banned for vote mute evasion the other day, also. Thoughts?
No I didn't make this out of seriousness at all, actually. However I'm glad that you identified these things because 1. It is unfair to votemute someone just because of their presence, but 2. It's obnoxious for someone to consistently advertise, and to be fair, a lot of people are tired of Rocco's general shenanigans. I don't want him to be banned per say, but these issues need to be talked about I guess

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Healthy reminder - if you feel a user is breaking rules that we have a user reports section for this kind of stuff. kinda feels like a meme gone serious.

Semper

Reaction score
Healthy reminder - if you feel a user is breaking rules that we have a user reports section for this kind of stuff. kinda feels like a meme gone serious.
Of course. Also, yeah, this took a serious turn (which wasn't intended) so I'll keep further matters elsewhere

Cameron

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaction score
I don't call a votemute instantly, but i do once every few maps cause he actually gets on my nerves sometimes lol VIP perks lmao ( I haven't paid for vip in months )

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?