Denied Kittentaco's Admin Application

Kitten taco

Reaction score
What is your in-game name? ♥KittenTaco♥

• How old are you?
I am 19

Link to your Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thekittentaco/

• Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
30+

Which one of our servers do you play on the most? Easy & Advanced surf

How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for? 15+

What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
My role as an administrator on the servers would be to make sure the rules set in place by Sneak would be held up by all players. My role also would be to make sure if any conflicts arise that they would be able to be settle in a non-confrontational way so as peace may be resumed without harsh words being thrown around and peoples feeling being hurt. Lastly I believe that my responsibilities would be to welcome all those who come on the servers and engage in conversations with people to make the servers a happy place to go.

Why do you want to become an administrator?
I have seen in lately that there is no admin available for the early mornings and as such the easy surf at least has become very toxic and full of racial slurs. I wish to make sure that those of us who are there to chat with others and surf do not have to listen to the slurs and harassment of people who feel like they can because no admin is on. I also want to become as admin because it would seem that admins are not on the easy surf too much there may be whole days where an admin doesn't come on and I want to be able to be there if anything should happen. Lastly I want to become admin because I very much like the servers that Sneak as set up I feel they for the most part are the most welcoming out of any server I have joined. I want to try and continue the atmosphere of good spirited people and welcoming community.

Why should I choose you for an admin position?
I have had experience with being in leadership before and I as a person am someone who feel the rules set in place should be followed to ensure that a community runs well. I am a welcoming person cool under pressure(unless in a comp match with a 14-15 score)which I believe is needed for an admin. I am able to judge impartially as to not take sides and even though I may have my own opinions on things I do not let that overtake my responsibilities.

As for anything else that could be relevant to my admin application? Well there is the fact that I am a man but sound like a female but I am not sure if that is relevant.

Semper

Reaction score
+1 very active member in the community and would be a great admin
Edit: revoking my +1. I don't notice toxicity from you or anything, but it rubs me the wrong way when you consistently talk about "having admin soon" on the server. Also, maturity wise, I truthfully don't see you as fit, considering your responses to the -1's on your app have been basically rants.

Last edited:

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
-1 never really seen or head him.
Michio you've been dead on the server what are u talkin about, this mans is on literally 24/7 lol

Not sure how I feel about you being admin just yet, so I'm keeping my eye on you. Undecided as of now.

Edit: After some consideration I'll give you the +1. You're active and friendly enough on the server to warrant my support.

Last edited:

OTTERMATIC

Reaction score
This gal literally never leaves the server and any time she's on at least one guy gets cat fished and I laugh at that. However he does believe in Finland, and any guy that believes in that is someone who will probably drop kick a baby for personal enjoyment.

+1 because I don't believe in babies either.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?