Denied Kittentaco's Admin Application

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
After reading this thread and knowing your behavior on-server, I won't be vouching for you as an admin. As storm said, you tend to flip personalities when you think no admins are online [lol].
Lets talk because I would like to know what to you is mic spam, what did I say was edgy, why you feel admin abuse is inevitable and so you can get to know me before making blanket statements about me.
I felt that this was in bad taste. Storm has been an admin for god knows how long and has always been a big help to all of us. While your opinion is completely valid, you have to remember that as an admin you are expected to communicate and work together as a team with each other - taking shots is not a good way to make friends.

cake

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
+1 good man! smells very nice :)

Storm Ex

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Wether you like my
Comment or not it dosnt bother me. Us as admins need to post our opinions and mine won't change . There is a reason this server is successful , great owner and great admin team, to keep it this way we talk. I come on the server a lot under different names to observe people who apply. It is my opinion that you although may be a good person will not be a good fit to the team, sorry if that hurts you

Parrino

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
sounds like a 12 year old acts like a 12 year old

BDIFF

Shitpost Extraordinaire
Administrator
Server Moderator
Reaction score
Kitten taco Kitten taco you're a nice guy, I agree with Storm Ex Storm Ex at certain times I've heard from other players that you are saying you are to become an admin soon. Yes, it is probably just all jokes. I know this first hand because before any one becomes an admin, people among the community always try to hype up the intro of the possibility of a new admin. I Just don't think as of right now for your maturity/ communication with the team would be fit. I enjoy seeing you on the server, I am happy you have stuck around on the Easy Surf server for a few months now, and I hope you continue to stay with us and maybe down the road possibly become apart of our team. As for now I cannot give you my +1. sneaK sneaK is obviously the major decider of our team and who knows maybe he will feel differently about you and give you a shot. Wish you the best of luck and if not this time maybe next time around I might be convinced to give you my support in joining our team.

Last edited:

michio_

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
after what storm said, I realized that he is kind of right and have to agree with him. Removing my +1

sneaK

Owner
Owner
Administrator
Operations Team
Server Moderator
Reaction score
I gotta stand by the other admins and players here, as they have observed more of your behavior than I have. Perhaps another time down the road!

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?