mk4

Reaction score
  • What is your in-game name?
    • mk4
  • How old are you?
  • Link to your Steam Profile
  • Approximately how many hours a week do you usually play on our servers (average)?
    • 10-15 hours a week.
  • Which one of our servers do you play on the most?
    • sneaK's 1v1 Arenas #1 !ws|!knife|!gloves|128 Tick|Challenge|Chicago.
  • How many hours a week would you be able to commit in the position(s) that you applied for?
    • 10-20 hours a week.
  • What do you believe your role as an administrator includes? What kind of responsibilities?
    • Making sure that people on the server are following the rules, as well as making sure that people are feeling comfortable and enjoying themselves on the server, which would mean that when someone doesn’t follow the rules and/or making an individual or the server feel uncomfortable, this would lead to some sort of corrective action for the player or group of people. Overall, just making sure the server is functional and people are having a good time.
  • Why do you want to become an administrator?
    • I would like to become an admin because, I am on this server most of the time late at night and sometimes the admins just aren’t on to take care of the people that are hacking, being racist, bullying etc. Since I'm on this server quite a bit at night I can really crack down on these people and make the right choices for the server.
  • Why should I choose you for an admin position?
    • I should be chosen for this position because I am a very fast learner, so for me to learn what to do and such won't be a problem at all. As well as, I would say I'm a very professional and mature person, so me handling a problem on the server won’t be a problem for me. I deal with people all the time at work, so someone in a CSGO server won’t be a problem for me. I also have a pretty good rep on the server so people, so people wont be disappointed in your decisions to make me admin ;)
  • Anything else you would like to share that might be relevant to your application?
    • I really love playing on these servers but sometimes the racism and ear rape is a bit too much for me and a lot of other players, obviously these people don’t care about what they are doing, but when it drives people out of the server, it’s just less people for me to one tap
      clip_image001.png
      :)
Thanks for reading!!
-mk4

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events