Denied Staff Application - "Flamez :3"

Flamez

Reaction score
As a former brain surgeon, I know a good personality when I see it +1

JK this dude is more toxic and annoying than me I think -1 and thats saying something. And the unique qualities of "patient" and "considerate" is very rich coming from you as you talk over anyone you disagree with and yell at them non stop when they talk and make fun of kids for not going through puberty.
hello to you too "whippet Wizard"

Flamez

Reaction score
While i can say that you do/ can get along well with the surf community, I do also feel that you do not treat everyone with respect, mainly those who ask you to stop talkin. Instead of responding with insults, maybe have a more mature response to the situation, as would be expected of a representative of the server.

I also feel that while you may be upset with the mute that was placed upon you, constantly talking about it in the server, and intentionally trying to bring a force together to "back you up" is beyond immature. There is a much better way to handle this situation by speaking in private with a Admin directly about this, and not trying to gang the server up against another person or moderator.

Atm until i see some maturity big -1 from me.
To provide more context I had told people in case more evidence was needed, not just from me. I never told anyone to gang up nor start a "witch hunt" on anyone. Anyone with common sense would know that would result in a ban.

pbjpie

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Events Team
Reaction score
Based on the overwhelmingly negative response to this application, I am going to deny it. If your behavior changes, this may be something we can revisit in the future.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?