Moderator, Administrator

Server(s) you primarily play on:
Sneaks 1v1 #1 and Sneaks 1v1 #2

Would you commit yourself to regularly answering Call Admin pings via Discord?:
Yes

Days/Times of the week you are usually on:
Everyday of the week staggered for hours midday closer to night time

What unique qualities would you bring to the position(s) you are applying for?:
The ability to follow through with the rules and guidelines while also being able to participate with the server and make it a fun environment for everyone, with the least toxicity as possible.

Have you ever had any administrative action taken upon you?:
Not that I remember.. I've been playing on Sneaks for close to 2 ish/3 years now..

Any additional relevant information:
I have admin experience as well as know my ways around the two 1v1 servers, knowing the regulars and at least I think I have a pretty decent relationship with them.

Bootnoodles (Big Dad)

Reaction score
Falsely inferred I was a pedophile and harass e-girls to the entire server yesterday. When confronted with the accusations she claimed "I never accused you", my reply was "You inferred it as if it were fact", which the response was "Wow welcome to america where people get mad over assumptions"
Not only was the slander an issue, but the fact that she has no clue what the weight of her accusations mean show a high level of immaturity

Last edited:

Sicario

Reaction score
Does not deserve staff, constantly rude to me in game. Complete lack of professionalism. Ive heard she makes false accusations on players which are extreme and could possibly ruin lives. Id rather have satan himself admin on this server then this lying sack of shite. -100192003

Fair

Reaction score
I have heard multiple reports of rude behavior and slander from players on the servers which is ridiculous some of the things i have heard again from multiple people as far as im concerned a very irresponsible person does not deserve this position -1

Bootnoodles (Big Dad)

Reaction score
When you say you've been playing on sneak for 2/3 years when your steam account turned 2 years old 2 weeks ago 1598454601980.png

aceraceae

Reaction score
I was told on the 1v1 server to downvote this application, and I know for a fact that others were too which isn't really fair. Idk this person, but be fair guys.

Bootnoodles (Big Dad)

Reaction score
I was told on the 1v1 server to downvote this application, and I know for a fact that others were too which isn't really fair. Idk this person, but be fair guys.
For the record I was NOT the one who told people to do this, but this did indeed happen, and I discouraged it.

However none of the replies on here have been influenced by that as they were here before that was said and nobody actually came and downvoted it for that reason.

Nish

Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
non staff opinions don't really affect the final decision, but that is a nice thing to know

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?