Denied Staff Application - Rope Bunny

Lifeline

Former Staff
Former Staff
Lifetime VIP
Reaction score
Falsely inferred I was a pedophile and harass e-girls to the entire server yesterday. When confronted with the accusations she claimed "I never accused you", my reply was "You inferred it as if it were fact", which the response was "Wow welcome to america where people get mad over assumptions"
Not only was the slander an issue, but the fact that she has no clue what the weight of her accusations mean show a high level of immaturity
If anyone says something this strong and it being a false accusation they shouldnt even be on the server. Lying about someone being a pedophile/ rapist is beyond disgusting and a horrible thing to do that could completely ruin someones life, even if you think it is a joke. Its not. its a big -1

Fayse

Admin
Administrator
Server Moderator
Head Admin
Reaction score
The way you handled this situation, regardless of who's right or wrong, left an extremely bad taste in my mouth. Public accusations of being a pedophile based on hearsay instead of going through the proper channels to report something like that going on in our community does not scream maturity or responsibility to me, especially on your first day of having the application posted. For those reasons I'm gonna have to deny your application.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
or Log in using
Don't have an account? Register now

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Upcoming Events

Today's birthdays

Discord

Login or Register

Forgot your password?