Hi guys, figured I'd share some trivia with you - a totally meaningless post for most, but there's some cool statistics, fun facts, and numbers that might surprise you! I will be focusing on our most popular servers and other random statistics. I've been wanting to do this for over a month now, better late than never!
- In 2016, we had 86,070 unique players from 119 different countries. 81.27% being from the United States, 12.01% from Canada, 6.72% from other countries. The significant runner-up was the UK, accounting for 2.02% of players.
- On average, each player has played at least 1.3 hours on the server.
- The player with the most time on the surf servers has 957 hours (lifetime of the server).
- We currently have 444 maps in rotation throughout all of our servers.
- The server, all of its features and what you see is powered by 94 plugins.
- In 2016, we had 57,814 unique players from 99 different countries. 83.39% being from the United States, 14.14% from Canada, 2.47% from other countries.
- On average, each player has played almost exactly 1 hour on the server.
- We currently have 78 maps in rotation.
- The server, all of its features and what you see is powered by 90 plugins.
- The most highly rated map (and most popularly voted in) is am_grass2 with 2,546 votes.
- We had 246 automatic anticheat bans in 2016, this does not include manual bans. Unfortunately it looks like we're on track to blast past that number by as soon as the end of February, because in January 2017 alone we've had 133 anticheat bans. That is over 4 every day. VOLVO PLS FIX, DIS IS RIDICULOUS.
- 138 alternate accounts of cheaters have attempted to...
- Added 1v1 Arenas maps from the mapping contest:
- Added "No Vote" option to all servers during map vote, so players can dismiss the vote faster instead of waiting for it to time out
- Fixed an issue with replay bots bugging out maps that had multiple bonuses
- Small ban wave of known cheaters + alt accounts
- Tons of zoning fixes, tweaks, adjustments, and some map's stages got completely rezoned. Too many to list.
- Normalized teleport angles on surf_wazor, surf_spectrum_njv, surf_olympics_sns, surf_canisius, and surf_ultimatum
- Increased the base security level of Discord to help avoid trolls
- Added surf_lullaby_redone_njv (T2 L)
- Added surf_reprise_h (T5 L)
- Fixed labeling of surf_lullaby_ksf
- Normalized teleport angles on surf_meme and adjusted stage zoning
- Some possible crash fixes on the Minigames server
- Fixed an issue where an improper SR diff would be displayed for improved bonus times (surf)
- Added discord announcer for new map/stage/bonus records (surf)
Please welcome Toasty as the latest addition to our Admin team! He's been around for a long time, participates & supports frequently, so give him a warm welcome.
- Removed am_canopy (contained some pretty server breaking issues)
- Updated some server chat adverts (added discord info, reverted colors back from holiday colors (took long enough LUL)
- Added some more contest maps to 1v1 Arenas:
- am_glados (causes crashes)
- Removed flashlight from CS:CO server, seems as though the majority of people prefer the inspect function
Page 77 of 90